News and Events
2020 Legal Alerts
- 01-15-2020 Unrelated Business Income Tax for Tax-Exempt Entities
- 02-20-2020 Extension of Transition Relief for Grandmothered Plans Through 2021
- 03-17-2020 Information for Employers and Groups HPS on COVID19
- 03-20-2020 Congress Passes Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- 04-01-2020 Congress Passes The Coronavirus Relief & Economic Security Act (CARES Act)
2019 Legal Alerts
- 04-10-2019 Legal Alert Extension of Transition Relief for Grandmothered Plans Through 2020
- 05-28-2019 Legal Alert IRS Releases 2020 HSA Contribution Limits
- 06-11-2019 Legal Alert HHS Proposes Revisions to Regulations to ACA Section 1557 Regulations
- 06-14-2019 Legal Alert Final Rule Released on Individual Coverage and Excepted Benefit HRAs 2019
- 06-20-2019 Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave
- 06-28-2019 Legal Alert Executive Order Issued Encouraging Transparency in Pricing and Expanding Consumer-Directed Arrangements
- 07-18-2019 Legal Alert IRS Expands Preventive Care Safe Harbor to Include Chronic Conditions
- 07-24-2019 Legal Alert IRS Issues Affordability Percentage Adjustment for 2020
- 08-27-2019 Departments Adopt Non-Enforcement Policy on Drug Manufacturer Coupons
- 10-28-2019 IRS Releases Guidance for Employers Offering Individual Coverage HRAs
- 11-07-2019 IRS Increases Health FSA Contribution for 2020
- 11-14-2019 Draft 2019 ACA Reporting Forms & Instructions Released
- 12-02-2019 IRS Extends Deadline for Furnishing Form 1095-C; Extends Good-Faith Transition Relief
- 12-19-2019 Congress Expected to Pass Spending Bill that Repeals Three Major ACA Taxes & Extends PCORI
2018 Legal Alerts
- 1-4-2018 Changes in Tax Cuts Job Act
- 1-22-2018 DOL Disability Plan Claims Procedure Regulations
- 1-24-2018 DOL Releases Proposed Rule Expanding Association Health Plans
- 2-5-2018 Short-Term Spending Bill Delays Cadillac Tax
- 3-2-2018 Agencies Release Proposed Regulations on STLDI
- 4-11-2018 CMS Extends Transition Relief for Non-Compliant Plans Through 2019
- 4-17-2018 EEOC’s Status Report in AARP vs. EEOC Creates Uncertainty for Wellness Programs
- 4-17-2018 Wellness Programs
- 4-27-2018 IRS Adjusts 2018 HSA Contribution Limit Again
- 5-16-2018 Agencies Issue Guidance on Mental Health Parity Issues
- 5-22-2018 IRS Releases 2019 HSA Contribution Limits an HDHP Deductibles
- 6-7-2018 IRS Issues 2019 Affordability Adjustment
- 6-20-2018 DOL Rule Expanding Association Health Plans
- 10-4-2018 MLR Rebate Advisory
- 11-29-2018 IRS Extends Deadline for Furnishing Form 1095
As Coronavirus Spreads, Workers Could Lean On ACA Coverage Protection…
3 Apr 2020 | 7:20 pm UTC
Medicaid Nearing ‘Eye Of The Storm’ As Newly Unemployed Look For C…
3 Apr 2020 | 9:00 am UTC
KHN’s ‘What The Health?’: All Coronavirus All The Time…
2 Apr 2020 | 5:45 pm UTC
Listen: The Hard-Knock Health Law Turns 10 Amid Pandemic…
23 Mar 2020 | 9:55 pm UTC
Hoping That Insurance Expansion Will Help Tamp Outbreak, 9 States Reop…
20 Mar 2020 | 7:48 pm UTC
KHN’s ‘What The Health?’: The Affordable Care Act Turns 10…
19 Mar 2020 | 3:15 pm UTC
Sebelius, Looking Back At ACA, Says The Country’s Never ‘Seen This…
19 Mar 2020 | 3:15 pm UTC
The High Cost Of Being Trump’s Enemy…
16 Mar 2020 | 9:00 am UTC
KHN’s ‘What The Health?’: Coronavirus Goes Viral…
12 Mar 2020 | 6:40 pm UTC
KHN’s ‘What The Health?’: A ‘Super Tuesday’ For The Health D…
5 Mar 2020 | 7:36 pm UTC
Restaurant Take-out! Open for Business!
On March 16th, Governor Chris Sununu ordered that all restaurants shift to takeout and delivery services in an effort to curb the spread of COVID-19. The impact to those to the restaurant and food service industry is staggering. We hope that the community will support local restaurants and their employees. We’ve compiled a list of restaurants who have adjusted their service to take-out and delivery. We will continue to add to the list as new information is known.
Postponed! Mental Health Awareness in the Workplace - Wednesday, March 19, 2020
The health and well-being of our clients and guests is paramount. COVID-19 has been declared a global pandemic by the World Health Organization. The impact to the United States continues to escalate. In accordance with guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), we have postponed this program.
Save these dates for HRx Programs in 2020. Details to follow soon:
- June 4th
- September 10th
- November 5th
Missed our last HRx Webcast?
If you missed our last HRx Webcast, The Secret Sauce for Success with the C-Suite, you can view it HERE.
Mike Lindstrom, author, national speaker, business consultant and coach, joined Armando Llorente, VP of Human Resources for Clark & Lavey, cooked up the secret sauce for elevating results when dealing with senior leadership. The strategies and techniques shared detail how to increase effectiveness – a win-win for both you and the organization.
Thank you to our sponsors.
Major Sponsors : Roundstone Insurance & Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare
Partner Sponsor: Health Plans, Inc.
Supporting Sponsors: Allways Health Partners, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Hampshire & Orriant
Discover the Clark & Lavey Difference
Tailored benefits that meet your needs, and service that exceeds your expectations. We provide optimal, cost-effective solutions that deliver long-term value.
InCap®, Clark & Lavey’s group captive is a proven solution to controlling escalating health premiums. It offers the control of self-funding, but with greater stability.
Whether it’s day-to-day issues, strategic planning, or anything in between, our extensive HR services and Practice Leader are here with help and support when you need it most.