Events Search and Views Navigation
IT Security In The Workforce
Speaker: Matt Jones
It's not just about employee and customer information, it’s also the employer data and intellectual property data businesses have everywhere, from documents to email to cloud storage to accounting, attacks could cripple small businesses.
1. Multifactor Authentication;
2. Security Audits and Experts;
3. Cloud and Premise Security;
4. Everyone’s Job;
5. Email and Browsing.
Introduction To Consumer Directed Healthcare And Account-Based Plans: HDHPS, HSAS, FSAS, AND HRAS
Speaker: Stacey Barrow
Join BAN's Director of Compliance, Stacy H. Barrow, Esq. for an informative webinar on Consumer Directed Healthcare and Account-Based Plans. Webinar attendees will gain an understanding on the background of Consumer Directed Healthcare, HSA eligibility and contribution rules, how HSA funds may be used, and how employers may contribute to HSAs. Stacy will also discuss HRAs and FSAs under the Affordable Care Act.
Key takeaways include:
1. An understanding of the rules surrounding high deductible health plans (HDHPs)
2. How HSAs, FSAs and HRAs can coordinate with HDHPs
3. How HSAs, FSAs and HRAs have changed under the ACA
Plan Performance Reporting
Speaker: Bruce Campbell
Newer analytic techniques (based on “big data” analysis in other industries) are being implemented in the health and medical benefits spaces. These techniques have the potential to transform cost control and risk mitigation in employersponsored health plans.
In this Webinar, Dr. Bruce Campbell will review:
1. How these techniques work and are applied in other industries;
2. Examples of the emerging use of these techniques in private health plans; and,
3. Options for implementing advanced analytics at the employer level.
End Of Year Compliance Roundup
Speaker: Stacy Barrow
During our final webinar of our 2019 Educational Webinar Series, Stacy H. Barrow, Esq. provides and overview of all things compliance in 2019, along with a look at what to expect in 2020. Attendees will receive an update on legal and regulatory changes under the ACA in 2019, a review of other agency guidance in 2019 applicable to health and welfare plans, an update on recent court cases affecting health and welfare plans, and what to expect in 2020.
Key takeaways include:
1. A better understanding of major changes in employee benefits law in 2019
2. Knowledge of court cases were most impactful to employee benefit plans in 2019
3. An understanding of potential changes and guidance expected for 2020