You trust us to provide the best in employee benefit solutions, and we take that seriously. That’s why we partner with Benefit Advisors Network, a national consortium of independent benefit advisory and consulting firms. This partnership allows us to access a wealth of knowledge from the best and brightest in the industry and bring it directly to you.
We offer free webinars each year designed to keep you informed of changes or innovations in the industry. Topics can span everything from human resources, compliance and audits, security, marketing, and more! This month, we’re focusing on Captives.
Webinar: Working With Your Independent Stop Loss Carrier to Control Costs
On March 13, join speaker David Konrad as he analyzes the various cost containment strategies available to control your self-funded plan’s current and future Medical/Rx costs. David will also discuss how you can integrate your Captive stop loss carrier’s recommendations at renewal. Questions you can expect to have answered include:
- Is there such a thing as optimal plan design?
- What are the benefits of using data analytics throughout the plan year?
- How many cost containment levers can we pull?
Upcoming Webinars to Add to Your Calendar
Later this month, we’ll also learn about Data Transfer Security with speaker Tim Burnett. Tim will outline what you can and should be doing to protect your business from a cyber attack. In April, we’ll explore:
- How to Prepare for a Dol Audit with Stacey Barrow; April 10
- Implementing and Managing A Global Employee Benefits Strategy In A Growing Multinational Business with Lewis Mosley; April 17
- Marketing With Voice & Video In Today’s World with Glenn Smith; April 24
Excited yet? Register today for any of these or additional upcoming webinars. If you have any questions about webinars or other resources Clark & Lavey provides, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you!